[NEW] Be the first to live in this warm tropical apartment located at the best address in the center of Berlin Mitte – perched on top of Berlin’s favorite park, the Volkspark am Weinbergsweg.
- Airy and light-filled apartment with a balcony
- 2 serene sleeping rooms and 1 bathroom
- Bright living room overlooking the park
- Huge floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall windows
- Warm minimalist interior with a tropical touch
- Tram 12 & U8 Rosenthaler Platz station nearby
- Freshly renovated in Sep 2018
- Located in the heart of the energetic and lively Berlin Mitte
- Tucked away in a quiet rear building right on the Weinbergspark
- Styled in a fresh and clean minimal aesthetic with a tropical touch
- Furnished with curated design furniture made of natural materials
- Large glass door leading to a sunny balcony
- High-speed Internet available in the entire apartment
- Fully-equipped kitchen with refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, stove, Nespresso machine, dishes
- Modern bathroom with a tub and washing machine
- Weinbergspark, Berlin Mitte’s favorite park, at your doorstep
- Top-rated Vietnamese restaurant, Nong Nia, right on the building
- Trendy coffee shops right next door
- One of the top addresses in Berlin Mitte
- A magnet for cafés and trendy restaurants
- Nearest restaurant (Nong Nia): in the building
- Nearest cafe (Bei Maria): right next door
- Nearest supermarket (Lidl): 7 min walk
- Tram line no. 12 stops right on the same street
- 5-min leisurely walk to the U-Bahn (Rosenthaler Platz station)
- Brandenburg Gate: 8 min by taxi
- Berlin Tegel Airport: 15 min by taxi (around €30)
- Berlin Schönefeld Airport: 29 min by taxi (around €45)
TIP: Uber works well in Berlin. You can find UberX drivers or use the Uber app to call an UberTAXI.
Once you send a reservation request, the landlord is notified that you are interested in his/her offer. From that moment, he/she has 24 hours to approve or reject your reservation.
Landlords are mainly interested in the profile of their tenant. Do not forget to fill in all necessary information, add your profile picture, or even make a short video about yourself. Doing that will make you more attractive for the owner and your reservation will more likely get approved.
You can take a look at the contract in advance and online with every offer. After you sign it, you will find it in the application My Housing.
While arranging a contract on Flatio, you do not have to worry that it could be disadvantageous for you. Our contracts are made so that we avoid all problems! All of them are the same, used by all the landlords on Flatio.
Why would you waste time on personal apartment tours? Just use our virtual tour, which allows you to visit several flats in a just a few minutes, and you don't even have to leave your house.
We vouch for all our flat offers! If one does not look like it does on our website, you will get your money back and we will arrange compensatory accommodation for you.