Beautiful, fully furnished apartment in the Wedding/Mitte district -- according to Time Out magazine, Berlin's coolest neighborhood!
About the flat:
- The building is a typical Berlin ‘Altbau’ with very high ceilings
- Elevator in building
- The apartment is on the 3rd floor (German 2. OG) facing southwest with lots of light.
- 2 bedrooms with double beds (brand new mattresses, blankets, and bedding included), plus a third small room with a desk and sleeper couch that could
also be used as another bedroom or a study/guest room
- Open kitchen/living room with sunny corner balcony
- Fully equipped kitchen with induction cooktop, oven, fridge, and freezer. Dishes, glassware, cutlery, pots, and pans included.
- Bathroom with separate bathtub and shower, washing machine, set of towels included.
- Laminate floors in all rooms except for one bedroom with brand new carpet.
- Heat, electricity, Internet and telephone landline with unlimited international calls all included.
About the location
Super central location, yet located in a quiet, tree-lined street. Just 2 minute walk to subway stop ‘Voltastrasse’ on the U8 line, one minute walk to bus stop . A 10-minute train ride to Alexanderplatz, 15 minutes to Berlin's main train station.
Short walk to fantastic international cafes and restaurants, numerous grocery shops and Gesundbrunnen shopping mall are also walking distance. Short walk to Mauerpark and the renowned Sunday flea market. Also just a short walk to Humboldthain park, perfect for jogging and picnics and for enjoying the outdoor pool during the summer.
Right next door to the apartment building is the international co-working hub "Ahoy".
Once you send a reservation request, the landlord is notified that you are interested in his/her offer. From that moment, he/she has 24 hours to approve or reject your reservation.
Landlords are mainly interested in the profile of their tenant. Do not forget to fill in all necessary information, add your profile picture, or even make a short video about yourself. Doing that will make you more attractive for the owner and your reservation will more likely get approved.
You can take a look at the contract in advance and online with every offer. After you sign it, you will find it in the application My Housing.
While arranging a contract on Flatio, you do not have to worry that it could be disadvantageous for you. Our contracts are made so that we avoid all problems! All of them are the same, used by all the landlords on Flatio.
Why would you waste time on personal apartment tours? Just use our virtual tour, which allows you to visit several flats in a just a few minutes, and you don't even have to leave your house.
We vouch for all our flat offers! If one does not look like it does on our website, you will get your money back and we will arrange compensatory accommodation for you.