We highly recommend the apartment, because:
- it is located very close to one of the best parks in Warsaw, Pole Mokotowskie (fresh air, a lot of alleys for walking and running/jogging, great pubs and restaurants, modern architecture and complete city infrastructure)
- it a dedicated parking place (paid additionally 150 PLN / month)
- it allows you to reach the city centre within 15 minutes by tram, metro or bus
- it is close to the Central Railway Station (Dworzec Centralny) - direct connection via tram line number 17
- it enables you to reach the Warsaw Chopin Airport directly via bus line number 175
- it offers you a good living standard (modern style, space, comfort, quiet)
- it is equipped with the most important stuff (all cooking utensils and cutlery available, microwave, water boiler, electric hob, bathtub, hair dryer, iron, vacuum cleaner, washing machine, towels, hand soap, bedding linens. Free wi-fi and cable tv with many channels available (various languages).
NOTE: Check-in time is 16.00 (4 pm) local time, check-out time is 11.00 am local time.
It is a flat of 37 sqm, with a balcony/terrace of 14 sqm; internal yard is available only to the inhabitants of the buildings and for tenants. The apartment has 1 corner sofa for 2 (160 cm wide) and 1 sofa for 2 (145 cm wide).
Mokotów is one of the friendliest districts in Warsaw. With a plenty of parks, green areas, houses, small buildings and unique city climate it is a special place to live. A great place for mid term stays and business trips that will allow you to live in peace and safety, but also relax in evenings.
Reaching the apartment is really easy, because it is quite close to the very centre of the city (only 4.5 km to the Palace of Culture and Science). Just leave at the Central Railway Station (Dworzec Centralny) and take tram 17 towards Mokotów district (leave at Kulskiego tram stop). A taxi from the city centre will cost you about 25-30 zł. Enjoy your evening, taste some good food, and end your day with a refreshing walk!
Once you send a reservation request, the landlord is notified that you are interested in his/her offer. From that moment, he/she has 24 hours to approve or reject your reservation.
Landlords are mainly interested in the profile of their tenant. Do not forget to fill in all necessary information, add your profile picture, or even make a short video about yourself. Doing that will make you more attractive for the owner and your reservation will more likely get approved.
You can take a look at the contract in advance and online with every offer. After you sign it, you will find it in the application My Housing.
While arranging a contract on Flatio, you do not have to worry that it could be disadvantageous for you. Our contracts are made so that we avoid all problems! All of them are the same, used by all the landlords on Flatio.
Why would you waste time on personal apartment tours? Just use our virtual tour, which allows you to visit several flats in a just a few minutes, and you don't even have to leave your house.
We vouch for all our flat offers! If one does not look like it does on our website, you will get your money back and we will arrange compensatory accommodation for you.
How you can cancel a reservation varies depending on what stage the reservation is in.
Is your reservation request still waiting for landlord approval? Then you can simply cancel it directly from your My Housing web app!
However, if the owner has already approved your reservation request and you are no longer interested in it, only Flatio customer support can cancel it within 24 hours of approval. After this period, the reservation request can also be canceled by the owner.
Do you have an approved reservation and also a valid contract? In order to cancel your reservation for FREE, contact Flatio customer support well in advance of your contract beginning (the specific time depends on the type of cancellation policy).