Co-Living &Student Accommodation
We are an exclusive new accommodation for students, digital nomads, and young workers, with 36 individual rooms. Located in front of “Campo Pequeno” bullfight arena. The surroundings here are great!
We are the heart of Lisbon, and we are close to the most important companies and universities in Lisbon, Its a spectacular and safe place in Lisbon, you can find everything around like shops, concert rooms, supermarkets, public offices, universities, libraries, bars, restaurants, cinemas…
My Home In The City has a new concept of residence, we provide extra services that you may need during your studies in Lisbon.
We want you to live with comfort, safety, enjoy social life and make you feel at home.
About the residence commune areas and services:
- Main living room with sofas and air-conditioned;
- Studying lounge full of light;
- Accommodation manager's office, where you can find friendly staff, every working day, available to help you and where you can print your files or pick up your mail and packages;
- 24 hours contact number;
- Shared fully equipped kitchen. You have a cupboard with a key to store your own things;
- Each floor has a small kitchenette with microwaves and an electric water boiler;
- Each room has an individual fridge inside;
- Industrial washing machine and dryer, it has a tax of 3.5 euros to wash and 1.5 euros to dry;
- On the 5th floor, there is a beautiful terrace with garden furniture open until 11 pm;
- All the commune zones, shared bathrooms, kitchen, living rooms, are daily cleaned by a lady that lives in the residence and is also 24 hours available for any incident or situation;
- Video surveillance system.
Room types available at “My Home in The City”:
We have individual rooms, with or without a private bathroom and double rooms. The bathrooms are only shared between two rooms and are cleaned and disinfected every day. We also have rooms with a private terrace.
Once you send a reservation request, the landlord is notified that you are interested in his/her offer. From that moment, he/she has 24 hours to approve or reject your reservation.
Landlords are mainly interested in the profile of their tenant. Do not forget to fill in all necessary information, add your profile picture, or even make a short video about yourself. Doing that will make you more attractive for the owner and your reservation will more likely get approved.
You can take a look at the contract in advance and online with every offer. After you sign it, you will find it in the application My Housing.
While arranging a contract on Flatio, you do not have to worry that it could be disadvantageous for you. Our contracts are made so that we avoid all problems! All of them are the same, used by all the landlords on Flatio.
Why would you waste time on personal apartment tours? Just use our virtual tour, which allows you to visit several flats in a just a few minutes, and you don't even have to leave your house.
We vouch for all our flat offers! If one does not look like it does on our website, you will get your money back and we will arrange compensatory accommodation for you.
How you can cancel a reservation varies depending on what stage the reservation is in.
Is your reservation request still waiting for landlord approval? Then you can simply cancel it directly from your My Housing web app!
However, if the owner has already approved your reservation request and you are no longer interested in it, only Flatio customer support can cancel it within 24 hours of approval. After this period, the reservation request can also be canceled by the owner.
Do you have an approved reservation and also a valid contract? In order to cancel your reservation for FREE, contact Flatio customer support well in advance of your contract beginning (the specific time depends on the type of cancellation policy).