We are glad to offer you a fully furnished designer's apartment in a heart of Kreuzberg, Berlin.
Apartment is in the historical building from 1900, recently renovated and located on the popular
street Paul Linke Ufer facing the Canal. We are looking for new tenants who can stay for
● all utilities included (gas, hot water, tv, internet, building maintenance,
● €1500 security deposit
● 50 m2
● 3rd Floor walk up
● Private Balcony
● 2 Rooms (Living Room, Bedroom)
● Wood Floor
● Newly renovated
● Alt-Bau (High Ceiling)
● Fully equipped home appliance with Bosch/Miele/WMF (Dishwasher,Washing/Dryer
Machine, Kettle, Toaster, Vacuum, Iron, cleaning supplies etc)
● Private basement storage
● Fully furnished by interior designer (160x200 bed, desk, wardrobe, dining table, sofa
bed, TV, Bed Linen and Towels)
● All utilities are included (Smart TV, high speed internet, hot water, electricity etc)
● Historical Altbau listed building from 1900, and recently had a massive renovation.
● This apartment is centrally located in one of Berlin’s hip district. Lots of Restaurants,
Bars and Cafes(Five Elephant Coffee is on the corner) are a few steps away. And also
there are street food market every Tuesday, Friday and weekends on the canal. You can
jog every morning on the canal street and nice late night walk. Nearest UBahn Station is
U8 Schönleinstrasse and U1 Görlitzer Bahnhof which brings you to Mitte and Neukölln.
There is also buses one block away.
● There are lots of public parking space on the street.
● Apt building is on the quiet street with lots of green areas.
● A big courtyard with green plants, flowers, and bike parking spaces.
● We are looking for a tenant who are willing to stay for long term with 6 month minimum
● Working professional
● 2 people maximum
Once you send a reservation request, the landlord is notified that you are interested in his/her offer. From that moment, he/she has 24 hours to approve or reject your reservation.
Landlords are mainly interested in the profile of their tenant. Do not forget to fill in all necessary information, add your profile picture, or even make a short video about yourself. Doing that will make you more attractive for the owner and your reservation will more likely get approved.
You can take a look at the contract in advance and online with every offer. After you sign it, you will find it in the application My Housing.
While arranging a contract on Flatio, you do not have to worry that it could be disadvantageous for you. Our contracts are made so that we avoid all problems! All of them are the same, used by all the landlords on Flatio.
Why would you waste time on personal apartment tours? Just use our virtual tour, which allows you to visit several flats in a just a few minutes, and you don't even have to leave your house.
We vouch for all our flat offers! If one does not look like it does on our website, you will get your money back and we will arrange compensatory accommodation for you.