With a distinctive design enhanced by the building itself, our Vintage House apartment offers you a real feeling of entering a house from that came from old times.
Designed with special emphasis on comfort, with some refined touches that you'll feel in its fabrics, furniture or carpets, added some art pieces on the walls which all alone will hold your attention due to the chosen wall papers.
Ideal for families or groups of friends, this duplex apartment of 100 m² with 2 large bedrooms, fantastic views and a separate living room, is the ideal place for long stays as everything has been planned for your maximum comfort.
Kitchenette (equipped with fridge, oven, microwave, electric plate, Nespresso machine and coffee maker, crockery, cutlery and kitchen utensils), sofa bed and walk-in shower.
The Vintage House apartment is also equipped with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and radiators, LCD / satellite TV, hairdryer and digital safe / blu-ray player.
- Check-in is from 15h00 and check-out is until 11h00;
- Please note that Casas do Porto does not have an open reception and neither the team lives on the building, so it's imperative that guests contact the property prior to their arrival (preferable 1 week before).
- Use the following contacts: Olivia: +351 936364211 Rui: +351 963348597 Barbara: +351 915465453 or send an email to this address: [email protected] This way we can easily program a time to be there expecting you.;
- In addition, we have the option of breakfast service, which is made up of bread and croissants, delivered to your door every morning until 7.30; milk, yogurts, cereals, ham, cheese, eggs, butter, toast, jam and juice will be placed previously in the refrigerator of your apartment - for EUR7.50 / person / day;
- Please note that that the cleaning of the apartment will be done once a week;
- For your information we do not have in our apartments washing machine and tumble dryer. Nevertheless, just on the back street of the building, there’s a self-service laundry open every day from 8am until 10pm.
Once you send a reservation request, the landlord is notified that you are interested in his/her offer. From that moment, he/she has 24 hours to approve or reject your reservation.
Landlords are mainly interested in the profile of their tenant. Do not forget to fill in all necessary information, add your profile picture, or even make a short video about yourself. Doing that will make you more attractive for the owner and your reservation will more likely get approved.
You can take a look at the contract in advance and online with every offer. After you sign it, you will find it in the application My Housing.
While arranging a contract on Flatio, you do not have to worry that it could be disadvantageous for you. Our contracts are made so that we avoid all problems! All of them are the same, used by all the landlords on Flatio.
Why would you waste time on personal apartment tours? Just use our virtual tour, which allows you to visit several flats in a just a few minutes, and you don't even have to leave your house.
We vouch for all our flat offers! If one does not look like it does on our website, you will get your money back and we will arrange compensatory accommodation for you.
How you can cancel a reservation varies depending on what stage the reservation is in.
Is your reservation request still waiting for landlord approval? Then you can simply cancel it directly from your My Housing web app!
However, if the owner has already approved your reservation request and you are no longer interested in it, only Flatio customer support can cancel it within 24 hours of approval. After this period, the reservation request can also be canceled by the owner.
Do you have an approved reservation and also a valid contract? In order to cancel your reservation for FREE, contact Flatio customer support well in advance of your contract beginning (the specific time depends on the type of cancellation policy).